How do you get vitreous enamel?
What you will read ...Provider of the highest quality inexpensive vitreous enamelTop quality of enamel products with great price and great materialsThe sales center of enamel dishes
Glass enamel, also called porcelain enamel, is a substance that consists of melting crushed glass, generally ranging between 750 and 850 ° C (1380 ° C and 1560 ° F). The molten powder flows, then it changes into a smooth and durable vitreous enamel coating process. The word is derived from Latin glass and means “glass.” Enamel can be made of metal, glass, ceramic, stone, or any other material that can withstand valve temperatures. Enamel is a technical mixture of glass and other materials (or more than glass). The term “enamel” is limited to steel works and is the subject of this article. The enameled glass is called “painted”, and the glaze decoration is often painted in pottery.
Provider of the highest quality inexpensive vitreous enamel
At W.G Ball, we manufacture high-quality transparent lead-free enamel for industry and the craft market.
To produce a vitreous enamel oven we begin to gradually and precisely weigh the raw materials of the standard recipe, then mix the raw materials and the pre-sieving to be placed in the crucibles (see Figure 1 – Raw sieving mixture, Figure 2 – Raw sieve) Video mixing recipe) for fire / sintering.
The types of colors used in this art are mainly vegetable colors used in the manufacture of metal panels, metallic colors used in painting and metallic colors applied to objects. Isfahan is one of the major cities in the field of enamel dish manufacturing. The art of glass enamel dates back over five thousand years and enamel containers fall into the category of Iranian handicrafts.
Among the well-known glass enamel artists are the sons of Shaqlara Sana Zadeh, Ghulam Hussain Vizwily, Hussein Henderdost, Mahdi Ghafarian, Neamatullah Brothers, Muhammad Ali Farshid, Ibrahim Zarqouni and Thank God Sana Zada. There are several types of these enameled glass bowls which sometimes are not of good quality. In this article, we will focus on the characteristics of high quality enamel containers. Stay with us.
Characteristics of high quality enameled glassware:
- The structure of these containers must be unified with one hand and must not contain excess waste.
- On the bottom surface of these containers, there should be no cracking or sharpening. There should be no green at the edges of the infrastructure.
- The enamel coating should be cracked, chipped, bubble and rough. The concentration of the enamel coating must be uniformly distributed in all its parts.
- The surface of the enamel plates should be shiny and shiny. The transparency of the brightness of the enamel containers indicates the use of high-quality paint and a brain for baking. To detect this by enamel dishes, if you have a feeling of roughness, the dish may not be of the highest quality.
- One of the most important things that makes these dishes more beautiful is that the colors used at the base of these dishes are placed evenly on the surface and that the patterns and colors used at the borders of the different models of these dishes are completely separated and not combined.
- The designs and roles used in the enamel containers must maintain Iranian health, and the designs and brushes must be done with skill and precision.
- The surface of the enamelled container must be of high quality, without cracking.
- If you see cracks in the color of these dishes, it may indicate that the dish is burnt during baking.
The original high-quality enamel container must bear the name of the artist and the date and place of the engraving.
Top quality of enamel products with great price and great materials
Quality jars and glass handicrafts have the following characteristics:
- In terms of transparency and radiance, it’s remarkably beautiful. In fact, the clay body is not opaque.
- It can be washed with warm and cold water, or cleaned with a sponge or other detergent.
- Heat and fire do not affect it.
- If we clap the clay with sharp, winning bodies, we will not see any changes or scratches on the clay.
- Does not react to bad weather.
- It is resistant to many acids except for some acids such as sulfuric acid and the like.
- If it hits the ground, it can jump to the so-called corner that can also be repaired, but it won’t happen once the Earth is destroyed and destroyed, like tools and things.
- If it lasts several years, the enamel will be clear and shiny like the first day.
- The art of making ceramic wares is generally made of enamel-coated copper. Of course, other metals like gold and silver are also available.
- The weight of the copper used should be proportional to the container itself. If the weight of the copper is low, the container body may be damaged and hit.
- If you touch the enamel with your hand, you will notice a slight color, and high-quality enamel dishes without any roughness on the surface.
Zenbil online store is one of the largest online stores in the country, and its main goal is to provide a good vitreous enamel suppliers to all customers. In this section of the store, you can buy enamel types from original brands on the market online and the the cheapest price of enamel set for with the best possible price guarantee. All enamel has a basic business warranty, and as you can see, the enamel group of enamel is higher than any other store, allowing you to easily filter your products for quicker access to the product in question. You can even compare different enamel.
The sales center of enamel dishes
Enamel is sold in Tehran and the surrounding cities via the online enamel market. The handicraft market in Tehran is full of the best Iranian handicrafts that we presented to Isfahan for sale to our customers. Tehran craft store can be active in different fields, each of which is produced in one of the Iranian craft centers.
Generally, bulk production of pots for sale in Tehran is the production of Isfahan, which is the main center for pot production in Iran. Enamel can be purchased online in Tehran and other Iranian cities and will be delivered to you as soon as possible.